Monday, August 28, 2023

Sam's Blog FNED 246-01



Hi, my name is Samantha Marsella and I am 20 and live in Rehoboth Ma. Over the summer break, I worked two jobs, one at a daycare and the other at a restaurant. I work with toddlers at the daycare and most think "Aww so cute". But the truth is some of these kids are nightmares, but I love them all. I also took a trip to the Dominican with my family, which was really relaxing and so much fun. Lastly, I coached 12-year-old girls in softball for the summer. When I am not in the classroom I am most likely working or at the softball fields. My main hobby is softball and have been playing since I was 5. 



In the picture above is my softball team from CCRI. I played at CCRI for 2 years and I absolutely loved it. I met so many new people that became some of my best friends. Playing on the team here made my transition into college a lot easier. I have made so many great memories ones that I will never forget.

Above are pictures of my 2 cats and dog. I have had them for about 8 years and love them so much. The first picture is Stacey, the second picture is Stella, and the last picture is Sasha. My cats and dog don't get along very well, and Stacey usually sleeps with me every night.



 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, Sam. Happy to get to know you through your words and pics. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog #10

 Blog #10 Samantha Marsella          Card Game This was the game that we played at the beginning of the semester where we had to all remain ...